10 Intriguing Facts About Nasty C
Our blog is able to establish that the young South Africsn rapper, Nasty has built a strong fan base which has given them that much-needed publicity not just in the country but globally and they are highly respected in the South African music industry.
Below are 10 interesting things we think you should know about Nasty C.
- Nasty C’s real and birth name is known as Nsikayesizwe David Junior Ngcobo.
- He was born on the 11th of February 1997 in Diepkloof, a suburb of Soweto, Johannesburg.
- He is a Rapper, producer, singer and songwriter.
- He attended Strelitzia Secondary School and completed his Grade 12 at the Durban high school in 2014.
- He started rapping at age of nine and was influenced by his older brother, who is a music producer.
6. He released his first mixtape in 2013 titled, ‘One Kid a Thousand Coffins.’
7. He was the youngest awardee at the 2015 South African Hip Hop Awards, namely the Best Freshman Award.
8. Nasty is inspired by rappers, Khuli Chana and Reason because of their work ethics. They exhibit professionalism, he says.
9. He has five(5) albums to his credit; 2013 – One Kid A Thousand Coffins, 2015 – Price City, 2016 – Bad Hair, 2018 – Strings and Bling and 2020 – ZMWSP.
10. Nasty C’s has been dating his girlfriend, Sammie since high school.