The University of Portsmouth is offering Vice Chancellor’s Global Development Scholarship for students. This article outlines all the conditions for Vice Chancellor’s Global Development Scholarship. For more details, continue reading below.
8 Conditions for Vice Chancellor’s Global Development Scholarship
The conditions for Vice Chancellor’s Global Development Scholarship include the following:
1. If you’re studying an undergraduate course, you must be a self-funded student on a full-time, on-campus, course with annual fees of £15,500 or above for October 2021 and February 2022 entry.
2. If you’re studying on postgraduate research or postgraduate taught course, you must be a self-funded student on a full-time, on-campus, course with annual fees of £15,500 or above for October 2021 or February 2022 entry.
3. The scholarship is not available for students who have previously studied other courses at the University of Portsmouth, who will instead be allocated the alumni discount.
4. The scholarship is available for ICP (International College Portsmouth) students progressing to the University
5. The scholarship will take the form of a £1,600 fee reduction, effective at the time of registration and will only apply to your first year of study.
6. The scholarship cannot be combined with any other scholarship, discount or fee offer.
7. The discounted fee will be stated on your Confirmation of Acceptance for Study (CAS). This is the final document you receive when you have an unconditional offer to study at the University of Portsmouth and have paid your deposit.
8. Only applicants who have been assessed as overseas students for tuition fee purposes can access this scholarship. Eligibility is determined by nationality.
Get Even More Information About University of Portsmouth
Below includes other relevant information you may want to read about University of Portsmouth:
In conclusion, these are the conditions for Vice Chancellor’s Global Development Scholarship offered at the University of Portsmouth. You may visit the University’s website for details. If you liked this article, continue reading our Latest Articles. You may also find us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.Follow Cbgist.com On: