For your friends and family, choose one of the most touching congratulations on graduating nursing school quotes. We treasured it when our loved one graduated as a nurse since nursing is one of the most beautiful vocations in the world. Here are some beautiful nursing graduation quotes to warm his or her heart if you’re searching for that fantastic graduation messages to make this day unforgettable.
Table of Contents
- Congratulations on graduating nursing school quotes
- What to Write On Nursing Graduation Cards For Your Love Ones
- Short things to Write in a Graduation Card for a nurse
- Wishes for a Formal Graduation
- Funny Graduation Wishes
- Wishes for a Family Member’s Graduation
- Graduation Wishes for a Younger Graduate
- Graduation Messages of Encouragement for the Future
- Wishes For Graduating During a Difficult Time
Congratulations on graduating nursing school quotes
To my wonderful spouse, I congratulate you on passing the first of two rounds of nursing school midterm tests; you have been studying well, and I am pleased with your efforts. You passed all five nursing topics that you were taking, according to the results that were released today. It takes a lot of guts to ask for such a big favor as my assistance at your most trying moments. I was wondering if this would happen since I know it was a difficult choice for you to make, particularly since we already had a kid.
When I received the news, my heart sprang with excitement. You’ve always wanted to be a nurse, and I’ve always known you had the drive and desire to succeed. I am very proud of you!! When you arrive to your hotel room, don’t forget to call!!!
I congratulate you on your nursing school graduation from the bottom of my heart. Congratulations on your Nurse Practitioner graduation.
Congratulations on your nursing school graduation! I couldn’t be more proud of you, and I’m looking forward to seeing what the future holds for you. May you be able to persist, gain confidence, and reach your full potential! You’re going to be fantastic!
Best wishes on your graduation! I just wanted to thank you for being a part of this journey with me on this wonderful day. It’s been a long and winding journey, but one I wouldn’t exchange for anything. You are my light in this dark world, and if you weren’t here, I wouldn’t be as near to the goal line! There will be many difficulties ahead of us, but times like this are when we can rejoice in our love’s triumph.
You’ve arrived at the conclusion of a lengthy journey. To cross the finish line, you have achieved a remarkable accomplishment. I’m excited to see what the future holds for you, and I want to accompany you on your journey. Congratulations on your graduation once again!
I’m very proud of you; you’re a wonderful lady and a fantastic nurse. I am ecstatic to call you my wife, and I adore you.
“It’s been a long and winding journey, but I’m finally done!” I’m now ready to begin my new life, and it would mean the world to me if you could attend my graduation. I want to do all I can to make you proud!”
“Congratulations on your outstanding accomplishments; we have gathered today to commemorate this occasion. You passed the program with flying colors, and this is a fantastic indication of your abilities, and I am certain you will succeed. We shall say our last goodbyes to you as a prospective nurse today, but we will see you again as a colleague and another member of our great profession.”
You put in a lot of effort, and it paid off. I am very proud of you as you pursue your dream of becoming a nurse. Dad, I love you.
There are no words to express how proud I am of you (insert name here) or how much I adore you. Words can’t convey my joy on the day you graduated from (insert school name here) or how much you mean to me as my spouse. You’ve put in a lot of effort, and your dedication and persistence are admirable. I’m excited to be a part of this adventure with you. You are an incredible role model for me, our kids, nieces and nephews, and everyone else.
Congratulations on graduating from nursing school! We’re all very proud of you. We are even more pleased with you since we know how hard you studied and how committed you were to be a wonderful nurse. You’ll become an excellent nurse, and we want to work with you for a long time.
Best wishes for your recent graduation! You are dedicated to your studies and have achieved your goals. I am very proud of you. You work hard and deserve to enjoy the benefits of a job well done. I adore you and will be rooting for you all the way!
You were successful in completing Nursing School. You faced some challenges, achieved some victories, and endured some suffering, but you persevered. I’m very proud of you and thrilled that you’ve been accepted into nursing school!
You’ve taught me so much more than I could have dreamed. You’re the one person with whom I feel comfortable and confident being myself. You offer me so many reasons to grin every day that I could fill a book with them; that’s how much I appreciate you. I can’t wait to see what the future holds for you; congrats on your graduation; you’ll be an excellent nurse.
You are receiving your diploma today as a result of God’s grace and your hard work. My heartiest congratulations, my beloved nurse.
Congratulations on your nursing school graduation; I am happy for you. You were destined to be a nurse, and you have realized your ambition. I enjoyed seeing you graduate; you were incredible. I saw you come across the stage in your white gown, complete with cap and tassel, and that special little grin on your face. I felt a sense of accomplishment for the trip we had taken together. The past is no longer relevant; what counts today is the future.
Congratulations on passing your nursing program in high school! I am proud of you for your perseverance, which has finally paid off. There is no one else on the planet who is more deserving of this than you. I’m very happy we got the opportunity to fall in love. You have a bright future ahead of you, so let’s go together and create some wonderful memories!
I’m very proud of you! This year, you’ve taken it up a notch. I couldn’t help but worry whether you’d make it through this class at the start of the year, but now you’re at the conclusion, and I can’t think of a nicer way to spend it with you. I’m extremely proud of you, and I congratulate you on your graduation! When we start working together, we’ll form a fantastic team.
Nursing, congratulations! I’m certain you’ll be the greatest nurse in the world! You’ve come a long way this year, becoming more self-reliant and responsible. I’ve never been more pleased to call you my daughter. And now I can proudly refer to you as my nurse. I know you’ll do all you can to help those patients feel better, even if they’re going through a difficult period in their own life. I’m smitten with you!
Congratulations on your nursing graduation! You have worked very hard to achieve this, and I am extremely proud of you. You are an excellent student, but you are an even better daughter. Have a wonderful day!!
Your devotion to nursing and commitment to this profession has won you my heart and respect. Congratulation!
Congratulations on your graduation! I wish you the best of luck!
I am very proud of what you’ve achieved. You’ve worked so hard to get this far, and I’m sure the path ahead will provide you with many wonderful challenges. We’ll look back on these times fondly one day, knowing that you have a great future ahead of you. I’ve never been happy for you in my life.
I’ve always known you to be tenacious in the pursuit of your goals. I knew you were going to be a nurse from the time you were in high school. You’ve gone a long way, and there’s still a long way to go since you’re now a nurse! I am really proud of you, and I am delighted to congratulate you on your graduation. All of my love, sweetheart!
I am very proud of you for your amazing accomplishment. Our family considers you to be a treasured asset! Congratulations on your excellent nursing performance.
I’d want to congratulate you on graduating from nursing school; it’s a milestone I’ve been anticipating for a long time, and it’s finally come. I understand that you may be considering your future professional path and wondering what steps you should take next, but don’t worry; I am certain that all of your concerns will be resolved in due time.
Good day, John! I’d want to wish you a happy birthday and congratulate you on graduating. All those sleepless evenings in the classroom with you in a nursing program seem insignificant now that you’ve completed it. The things you’ve learned and practiced throughout the years can help you in your nursing profession. Congrats!
On the occasion of your nursing graduation, I would like to express my heartfelt congratulations. Because a nurse is someone who pours her heart and soul into her work, and that is why the world is so wonderful. You will take care of, cherish, and never let go of anybody, just like a wonderful nurse.
I’m a nursing graduate! It’s hard to think you’ve made it this far. Who knows what will happen after graduation? Anything could happen at this point. Congratulations, and may your future is all you’ve imagined.
On the occasion of your nursing school graduation, I’d want to offer my sincere congratulations. You’ve decided to pursue a career as a nurse. I know balancing your job, school, and other obligations was difficult, but you did it! Not just because of your education and experience, but also because of your compassion for people, you will become an excellent nurse. I wish you the best of luck as you embark on your new professional path!
Hello, John. You’ve been through a lot and now you’ve arrived at your destination. I’m delighted to be a part of this important time in your life, and I wish you all the best in your nursing career. Best wishes for your future efforts!
Congratulations on receiving your nursing diploma.
Hello, John. Today, I am proud of you. You’ve completed a nursing program and shown the world that nothing is really impossible. You’ve chosen the road less traveled, which makes you a unique individual in my view.
Congratulations are insufficient to convey my pleasure at watching you realize your dream. Since your early days, when you understood most of the topics taught in school before they were ever taught and still had time to play, I’ve known you’re someone special. You succeeded not just in your studies but also in your extracurricular activities. Courtney, you’re a treasure! On this wonderful day, I hope to God to always make you happy!
You’re an incredible nurse, and I’m very proud of you. In this area, I am certain you will go as far as your heart wants. With all of your hard work and devotion, you inspire me every day. I’m smitten with you!
Congratulations on graduating from nursing school. You’ve worked so hard to become a licensed nurse, and this is the culmination of your efforts. The actual work as an RN starts now, and I am certain you will do us proud. Greetings on your special day!
I’d want to congratulate you on your nursing school graduation because of your excellent achievement in the field. This letter is to confirm that you have completed one of the most difficult exams, which will need you to handle complicated healthcare issues and resolve moral dilemmas in a timely and efficient way. Keep up the good work, and best wishes for a wonderful future.
Best wishes, Nurse! I hope you never forget the lessons you’ve learned throughout your life. I am proud of you for making one of the most important choices of your life, and I look forward to seeing you do great things in the future. You and your whole family and friends continue to inspire me. Greetings on your special day!
Congratulations on your nursing school graduation. You were one of the best students in the class, and I am certain that you will be a great nurse! God is always with you!
As I watched the sunset, I couldn’t help but think about you. I grin. It allows my mind to travel back in time to the times we’ve spent together, moments that feel like they happened in a dream. All that brings me joy are the moments we shared and the memories we made together. I will be eternally thankful to you for all of your love and support throughout the years; each one is precious and made life easier for me anytime I was sad. Congratulations on your new nursing career beginnings.
Congratulations on completing your studies at the School of Nursing. I know it wasn’t easy for you, but you succeeded! I am very proud of you for taking this significant step forward in your life. I wish you happiness and success on your journey ahead. You are deserving of nothing but the best!”
My darling daughter, you have worked tirelessly to achieve your ambitions, and I am overjoyed that my prayers have been answered. I’m very pleased to be here with you today as you earn your nursing diploma. I hope that God would guide and direct you as you pursue your career goals. Thank you for a job well done!
I’ll confess that I’m feeling pretty emotional right now. I sat next to you in class and imagined what it would have been like if we had gone to the same elementary school. Your intellect has always astounded me, which is why I believe you were born to work as a nurse. And it seems that your choice to pursue your nursing education has paid off handsomely. Sister, congratulations on your graduation!
Dear buddy, being your witness at your graduation this afternoon is a tremendous honor for me. I’ve watched you put in a lot of effort to get to this point, and I’m extremely proud of the person you’ve become. It is not every day that someone has the opportunity to attend a ceremony as important as the one that marks one’s graduation as a nurse. Being there at such an occasion would make me feel fortunate. Congratulations!
Greetings! I am certain that you will succeed in your nursing career. Congratulations on your accomplishment! Best wishes in your efforts.
What to Write On Nursing Graduation Cards For Your Love Ones
• We are very proud of you! Here’s to your success and all the joy that awaits you. We adore you and look forward to seeing you again soon!
• Dear, you have graduated from nursing school today. You’ve shown bravery and commitment in pursuing your goal. I am honored to call you my buddy. I wish you the best of luck in your nursing profession! Happy birthday, my dearest friend!
• I’m not the first person to say this, but your enthusiasm for nursing is palpable. Your life’s journey has taken a new path; I hope you find it to be extremely rewarding. I can’t tell you how proud I am of you and how excited I am to watch what you do in this new journey!
• It brings me great joy to wish you the best of luck in your new nursing profession. I hope you never forget to look after your patients, and the rest, as they say, is history.
• I’d want to express my congratulations on your graduation! It’s one of the most joyful and unforgettable days in one’s life. Congratulations and best wishes for the exciting road ahead.
• Pammie, you’re the very greatest. When I was down, you were always there with these lovely and loving warm embraces. I recall all of the late nights we used to have in nursing school. It’s been a fantastic trip. You will be my buddy for the rest of my life. Congratulations on your graduation!
• Congratulations on graduating with a bachelor’s degree in nursing! You’ve put in a lot of effort and are well-deserving of this honor. Your hard work and devotion have paid off, and I will continue to support you in the future. May you have a bright future ahead of you!
• Greetings, I’d want to congratulate my lovely wife on her graduation. Your perseverance over the years of study is commendable. We are very proud of you; here’s to many more years of joy and love!
• Today is a significant day in your life, my buddy! I know you’ve always wanted to be a nurse, and now your ambition has been realized! I wish you success in achieving all of your objectives this year.
• I’m a proud parent who has seen you blossom into a lovely flower. The world will have to deal with the strength and elegance of your soul. I want you to raise your head high today, exactly like the lotus flower, since the Lord has granted you your wish; congratulations on your nursing graduation.
• A very happy birthday to my lovely daughter! You’ve blossomed into a beautiful lady. I’ve watched you struggle through nursing school, but your dedication has paid off today as you get your diploma. Even when you selected this difficult path to study, my love for you has always been unconditional. I am very proud of you and delighted to be able to share this important occasion with you. Congratulations on your nursing graduation!
• Mom, watching my daughter graduate from her nursing program brought tears to my eyes. She’s always been a straight-A student who goes above and beyond. I never imagined she would follow in my footsteps and pursue a career as a nurse. Thank you for being such an essential part of her life and for coming here to cheer her on this special day.”
• Every obstacle presents a chance for development and achievement. To that end, I wish you the best of luck in your nursing career. The duties are great, but I know you will overcome them with your courage and considerable skill, as you have in the past: you are a natural leader. Your coworkers are fortunate to be led by such a brilliant intellect. RN, you deserve it!
• You came out on top after a lot of blood, sweat, and tears! When we both heard your name called out in that huge auditorium, I couldn’t have been happier to watch you. You’ve toiled and studied hard in preparation for this day, unsure of your abilities to create anything from nothing. I am very proud of you for all you have accomplished, and I wish you more success in the future!
• Hello, Dave. I apologize for not being able to attend your graduation; but, I will make every effort to attend your hospital graduation next year. I hope you had a great day with your family, friends, and coworkers, and that you celebrated in style. I wish you the best of luck.
• Your compassion, commitment, and concern for your career have never been more apparent than they are now. We are very proud of you for all you have accomplished and will achieve. Congratulations on completing your nursing degree!
• I can’t believe it’s already been a year! You’ve told me since we met that you’ve always wanted to be a nurse, and now you are. You are such a wonderful nurse; I couldn’t imagine entrusting my care to anyone else. As I sit here with a cast on my arm, I’m relieved to know that my closest buddy is in the next room assisting others. I will always adore you and will always be on your side!
• And best wishes for many years of nursing success!
• Thank you for your constant cheerfulness and helpfulness. With your wonderful compassion and devotion, you have impacted our lives; may God continue to bless you over the years.
• Congratulations on your graduation, Nurses. You have really made me proud. On this day, I wish you all the pleasure and happiness in the world. I appreciate your capacity to assist people while being cool and controlled. My love for you is unending, despite the simplicity of this card.
• You have no clue how pleased I am with you. You’re my superhero, and there’s nothing you can’t do. Congratulations on your nursing school graduation!
• Good day, nurse! You did an excellent job.
• I was enjoying your uniformed appearance. I’ve always been pleased to call you my friend and admire all you do. My heart soars above the clouds knowing that you are mine. Congratulations. I am ecstatic to be your mommy!
• Congratulations on graduating with a bachelor’s degree in nursing!
• Greetings, my darling daughter! I am very proud of you! I don’t know how to convey my respect and affection for you. Today is just the beginning of your nursing career. May your life be filled with peace and tranquility, and may God shower you with all the success dreams are made of. Congratulations, my sweetheart! I adore you.
• My feelings for you are limitless. I’ve never loved anybody as passionately as I do you. Your bravery astounds me, your kindness melts my heart, and your intelligence intrigues me. I want to spend my golden years with you! Congratulations on your graduation!
• You’re smart, witty, and the guy I adore. I’m very honored to be your girlfriend. You’ve already conquered so many challenges; I have no doubt that you’ll become an excellent nurse and an even greater spouse and parent. Continue to amaze us!
Short things to Write in a Graduation Card for a nurse
- What an honorable occasion! We couldn’t be more delighted for you!
- Congratulations on your graduation!
- BRAVO! Congratulations!
- Congratulations for completing the task! Congrats!
- This is reason to rejoice! Congratulations!
- Congratulations on your graduation! Congratulations!
- Congratulations on a job well done! I am very proud of you!
- You are deserving of seeing your goals realized! Congrats
- We are delighted to be able to witness your graduation. We are very proud of you.
- As you graduate today, you have a large number of us cheering you on, and we are delighted to be a part of this wonderful day!
- Hard effort yields great returns. You did an excellent job!
- After all of those late hours of studying, the pleasure you missed out on, and the lack of sleep, take a time to appreciate your prize. Congratulations!
- Graduation does not imply that you know everything, but it does indicate that you are better equipped to understand what life has in store for you.
- May fresh chances constantly present themselves to you, and may you always be successful in your endeavors. Congratulations on your graduation!
- You put in a lot of effort to get to this point. You’ve done it!
- Thank your lucky stars you’re a graduate! Congrats!
- Anything is achievable if you believe in yourself enough. I wish you the best of success in your future endeavors.
- Congratulations, graduate; you’ve excelled yourself! I wish you nothing but the best in your future endeavors.
- There are few times in life when you will put as much effort into a single achievement as you have over the past four years. Celebrate!
- You get a piece of paper, but it represents so much more. I hope you are pleased with your achievements.
Wishes for a Formal Graduation
- Best wishes and prayers for your graduation and future endeavors.
- Best wishes for your future journey and congratulations on your graduation.
- Congratulations for a job well done. I wish you every success in the future, with all of its difficulties and possibilities.
- On your graduation day, we send you our best wishes and prayers.
Congratulations on your well-deserved achievement, number 25.
Congratulations on your graduation, number 26.
- Take pride in your achievement; you earned it after all your hard work and devotion. Congratulations.
- I wish you all the best as you take on new tasks in your life. Congratulations, and may all of your other dreams come true.
- I really hope that your degree will open even more opportunities for you to achieve the success you so well deserve. Congratulations!
- Many people dream, some attempt, but only a few succeed. You’ve succeeded! Best of luck and congratulations on your graduation!
Funny Graduation Wishes
- Please accept my heartfelt sympathies on the conclusion of your college career.
- It was all worth it for the tassel! Congratulations!
- Well done! Dress up with a gown and a goofy hat and have a good time!
- Please know how happy we are for you! Congratulations!
- One degree equals two delighted parents! We are very proud of you!
- Did you ever imagine this day coming? We didn’t either!
- All of that effort for a scrap of paper? Thank you for receiving your piece of paper.
- I’m ecstatic for you, even if it means you’ll be a [school mascot name] for the rest of your life!
- You have a really nice diploma there. Congrats!
- It’s time to go out into the real world. Don’t worry, none of us have any idea what we’re doing here!
- Hard effort is a must! Check! Good grades! Make some cash by writing more checks!
- Congratulations on your graduation and welcome to the real world!
- We are all very proud of you. You’ll be purchasing the beer now that you’ve earned your degree, right?
- Now that you’ve graduated, maybe you’ll be able to figure out how to repay your student debts.
- We’re not sure how you got your degree with all of the drinking, socializing, and extracurricular activities, but we’re happy you did. Congrats.
- Congratulations on your graduation, notwithstanding the fact that I lost my bet.
- Today confirms what we’ve long suspected about you. You’re very astute!
- Remember to thank those who helped you get here: Google, Command F, and copy and paste when you graduate.
- Congratulations on your 49th birthday! It took just 5 years.
- Here’s to the past four years of Top Ramen consumption. Kudos!
Wishes for a Family Member’s Graduation
- Your father and I are delighted to see you succeed! We know you’ll do amazing things!
- Many congratulations, our lovely [son/daughter]. The sky is the limit, so go for the stars!
- If you believe in yourself, you can accomplish whatever you desire in life. And we have faith in you! Congratulations, young man!
- Do you have any particular memories from your graduation? It’s seeing you grow up, having so many fond memories of you, and knowing all the obstacles you’ve overcome to get here. I’m very proud of you.
- You’ve gone a long way from your first day of school, when you were that scared little [boy/girl]. Take a look at you now! We are very proud of you.
- I’m proud of the person you’ve become. This is only the start of a long list of accomplishments. Let us raise a glass to your success today!
- It feels like it was just yesterday that you were a freshman in high school. You’re now a self-assured young man ready to get his graduation. It’s been a pleasure to see you develop and accomplish so much over the last four years.
- You were made to succeed. Nothing, not even you, can alter it. Darling, have a wonderful graduation day.
- It’s a wonderful thing to see our daughter, whom we’ve always adored, grow up and achieve her goals.
- I closed my eyes for a little time, and you appeared in the place where my baby had been. I may not be holding you in my arms right now, but you will always be in my heart. Congratulations on your noteworthy accomplishment. We are very proud of your achievements and the person you have evolved into.
- We admire you, but it’s more essential that you admire yourself. You should be proud of yourself.
- You did a fantastic job, sweetheart! We wish you continued success in school and excellent marks. We are very pleased to call you our child!
- You’ve made your mother/father very happy, and I’m so proud of you!
- Graduation evokes fond recollections of the past as well as lofty ambitions for the future. I’m very proud of you, child!
- Hard effort yields great returns. You astound me, my son.
Graduation Wishes for a Younger Graduate
- Congratulations, little star! Shine brightly!
- I’m sending you lots of love and best wishes as you finish preschool today!
- First-graders, beware! There’s a superstar on the way! Congratulations on your kindergarten graduation!
- You finished PreK at the age of 69! I am very proud of you!
- You’re going to kindergarten after a wonderful learning trip! Congratulations!
Graduation Messages of Encouragement for the Future
- May you be as joyful and full of dreams as you are now for the rest of your life! Congratulations.
- Never stop learning, discovering, and pushing yourself to new heights. Congratulations on your accomplishments and best wishes for the future.
- For you, this is only the beginning of many proud moments. Congratulations!
- Congratulations on reaching this incredible milestone, and best wishes as you begin your studies at [college name].
- I’m excited to see where your life leads you next! Congratulations.
- Best wishes for all of your tomorrows, and congratulations on your tremendous accomplishment today.
- Today is just the beginning of all the great things that await you in life.
- Graduation isn’t the conclusion of a long and winding road. It’s the start of something wonderful. Begin each day by believing in yourself and see what happens.
- Now that you’ve graduated, follow your heart and pursue the goals that are most important to you. Keep them in your heart. Possess them. And you must go after them with all your strength.
- Congratulations on your graduation and good luck with your [teaching/law/engineering] profession!
- The future is full of secrets and surprises, not promises. What you’ve learned will help you prepare for both scenarios. Congratulations, and best of luck in the future.
- School may be finished, but there are still lessons to be learnt in life. Keep an open mind and heart. Congratulations on your graduation!
- Although the paper was about academics, the experience was a life lesson. Congratulations.
- Life’s path is full of both difficulties and opportunities. May you seize opportunities and overcome obstacles. Congratulations on completing your studies.
- Now that you’ve earned your diploma, it’s time to take risks. Life is filled with lessons that will test you at every turn.
- Now is the moment to celebrate all of your accomplishments, plan for the future, and embrace a world full of possibilities. Best wishes.
- To a joyful finish and a fresh start. I wish you well in your next phase. Congratulations!
- Today is your day, number 88. I wish you all the best in whatever life has in store for you today.
Wishes For Graduating During a Difficult Time
- We’re sorry we won’t be able to see you walk across the stage and get your diploma, but we’ll be there to celebrate your accomplishment as soon as you’re able!
- I wish I could see you in your gown, but please know that I am very proud of you. Today and in the future.
- Just because your graduation ceremony has been postponed doesn’t mean we can’t congratulate you on your outstanding achievement. We are very proud of you.
- You’re graduating during a difficult moment, but I think that things will get better. Don’t give up.
- I’m missing your face from afar. We’ll be able to celebrate our achievement – graduating from law school! — together one day!
- I understand how tough things are right now, but I hope you can take a minute today to appreciate all of your hard work and this incredible achievement.
- Perseverance, skill, ambition, and vision survive adversity. I have no doubt that you will do great things in the future.
- I understand how difficult things have been recently. Remember that you are a gorgeous genius who will get your diploma and will have a graduation party. All of your worries will go away, and you will reach the other side!
- If you follow your aspirations, you will always be on the correct track. Thank you for completing your master’s degree!
- Today is a route marker, with the number 98. It informs you how far you’ve come rather than whether or not you’ve completed your trip. Continue to learn, try new things, and succeed. Congratulations
- Best wishes on your graduation! Just remember that things may not always go your way, but life has a way of converting new paths into chances. Best wishes and good success in the future.
- If you think the past four years flew by, wait till you see how rapidly the rest of your life passes you by. You won’t have another chance to enjoy this moment. Congratulations.
- Your graduation is only a taste of what’s in store for you in the future. I wish you all the best in the future years.