– Pure Water Seller Zenabu Labelled “Bad Luck” For Giving Birth To Hole In Heart Son
– Her Son Masawudu Is To Undergo Heart Surgery
– Nine Thousand Dollars Donated To Her
The holy book says there is more blessings in giving than receiving. Today crime check foundation has magnanimously contributed to this helpless woman Zenabu.
The outfit has been able to generate $9000 for the mother of Masawudu to cater for her hole in heart son. Madam Zenabu was abandoned by her husband upon realizing she has given birth to a deformed child.
The husband not pleased with the wife called her names and even labelled her as a bad luck, one who brings bad omen.
THE IMPORTANCE OF GIVING
“Five good reasons for practising generosity as a first priority in doing good deeds:
1) Generosity helps to purify the mind.
2) Generosity is a splendid means that leads to escaping the cycle of existence.
3) Generosity is the first step on the path that leads to abundance.
4) Generosity is the first step on the stairway to heaven.
5) Generosity is like the provision that you can take with you wherever you go.”
Crime check foundation generous deed will go a long way to sustain and save the life of little Masawudu who is expected to undergo heart surgery. They are however grateful to all donors for contributing.