Sports

How much money Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder earn from their third fight

Yesterday Saturday, October 9 promised to be another great day for boxing lovers with Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder taken to the ring and surely it didn’t disappoint at all.

The third fight in the trilogy between Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder took place for the WBC title in Las Vegas and the outcome is known.

Tyson Fury retained the title after an impressive 11th round knockout to that took the bomber straight to sleep the ring.

But after that dramatic moment in the ring, you and l will be asking ourselves how much they will earn for giving viewers one of the toughest boxing games ever.

According to the Nevada State Athletic Commission, the two fighters have a guaranteed purse of five million dollars plus the proceeds from the Pay-Per-View.

Read Also: Tyson Fury knocks out Deontay Wilder in stunning world heavyweight boxing title fight

The last time they saw each other in the ring, more than 800,000 people signed up for pay-per-view in North America alone.

This time, Spectators in the United States were only be able to watch the fight through the services of ESPN and Fox , which cost 79.99 dollars while in the UK BT Sport was priced at 34.01 dollars.

From the total Pay per view sales and other sponsorship revenues, champion Fury will take 60 percent, while Wilder will take the remaining 40 percent.

Taking all of this into account, it is estimated that Fury pocketed around 30,000,000 dollars and Wilder also earn close to 20,000,000 dollars.

Visit cbgist.com for more

Follow Cbgist.com On:

Leave a Reply