Kunio Murai biography, age, wife, and kids
This article talks about the biography of Kunio Murai.
Who is Kunio Murai?
Kunio Murai is a Japanese actor and voice actor who was born on September 20, 1944, in Tianjin, China. He is well-known for his work as a Japanese dubbing actor for Harrison Ford (Especially for Indiana Jones).
Who is Kunio Murai’s wife?
Is Kunio Murai having kids?
Yes! Mayumi Murai is his only known kid.
Other Related Topics:
- Natsuki Hanae Biography
- Masataka Kubota biography, Films, and Television shows
- Nobuyuki Suzuki biography, Height and Career
- Yu Aoi Biography, husband, and career
- Shuntaro Yanagi Biography and Height
- Kai Ogasawara biography, age, and Height
- Yo Oizumi Biography
- Fumika Shimizu Biography
- Hiyori Sakurada Biography, Career, Age
- Shunya Shiraishi biography, Age, Career, Early life
- Bandō Minosuke Biography, early life, Career
- Maika Yamamoto Biography
- Ken Kaneki: Intriguing story of the main protagonist of the Tokyo Ghoul series
- Tokyo Ghoul: Everything you need to know
- Touka Kirishima: Everything you need to know
- Austin Tindle Biography, career, school, and place of birth