Michael Jackson Albums
Born on 29th August 1958 In Gary a suburb of Indiana, United States of America and Died on June 25th 2009 at age 50, Michael Joseph Jackson was an American American singer, songwriter, and dancer who was the most popular entertainer during his era and even beyond.
Jackson came from a family of music lovers at a tender age through the nurturing of his father Joseph Jackson and his mother Katherine Jackson, a five family singing group was formed out of the Jackson nuclear family.
Michael Jackson and his siblings were known as the Jackson 5
The Jackson 5 recorded 15 studio albums before they went Solo.
As a Solo Artiste, Michael Jackson recorded 10 studio albums before his death even though there have been release of songs of his after his death on Thursday 25th June 2009.
Below is the title of the ten Michael Jackson albums
- Got to be There: Released 24th January 1972
- Ben: Released 4th August 1972
- Music and Me: Released 13th April 1973
- Forever Michael: Released 16th January 1975
- Off The Wall: Released 10th August 1979
- Thriller: Released 30th November 1982
- Bad: Released 31st August 1987
- Dangerous: Released 26th November 1991
- History, Past Present and Future: Released 20th June 1995
- Invincible: Released 30th October 2001
Of the ten albums, Thriller released on November 30th 1982 remains the biggest of Michael Jackson’s Albums.
The Thriller album was the sixth studio album by American singer and songwriter Michael Jackson, released on November 30, 1982, by Epic Records.
The album was produced by Quincy Jones, who had previously worked with Jackson on his 1979 album Off the Wall.
Song list of the thriller albums are;
- Main results
- Wanna Be Startin’ Somethin’
- Baby Be Mine
- The Girl Is Mine
- Beat It
- Billie Jean
- Human Nature
- P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)
- The Lady in My Life
Michael Jackson wanted to create an album where “every song was a killer and truly Thriller achieved that success as being the most successful albums of all time.
It remains the biggest selling album in the world, The album won 8 GRAMMYs, had 7 singles reach the Top 10 on the Billboard Hot 100 and, to date, has sold more than 100 million copies.
Michael Jackson’s first album was titled Got to be There. It was Released 24th January 1972.
Song list of Got to be there by Michael Jackson
- Got to Be There
- I Wanna Be Where You Are
- Rockin’ Robin
- Ain’t No Sunshine
- You’ve Got A Friend
- Girl Don’t Take Your Love From Me
- In Our Small Way
- Wings Of My Love (Beg)
- Wings Of My Love (Concl)
- Maria (You Were The Only One)
- Love Is Here And Now You’re Gone