Touka Kirishima: Everything you need to know
Touka Kirishima is a ghoul who used to work as a waitress at Anteiku. She is Arata Kirishima’s and Hikari Kirishima’s daughter, Ayato Kirishima’s elder sister, Ken Kaneki‘s wife, and Ichika Kaneki’s mother.
Touka hunts while wearing a rabbit mask, giving her the nickname Rabbit. She was a second-year student at Kiyomi High School in Tokyo Ghoul, and subsequently a third-year following the post-Aogiri timeskip.
She returns as the Manager (Tench) of the coffee shop:re two years after the Owl Suppression Operation. Following its demise, she joins the newly established group Goat, moving to the 24th ward with the rest of its members. Following the Defense of Tokyo, Kaneki and Touka are now happily married (making her Touka Kaneki), with a daughter and another child on the way, and humans and ghouls are finally unified.
Other Related Topics:
- Natsuki Hanae Biography
- Masataka Kubota biography, Films, and Television shows
- Nobuyuki Suzuki biography, Height and Career
- Yu Aoi Biography, husband, and career
- Shuntaro Yanagi Biography and Height
- Kai Ogasawara biography, age, and Height
- Yo Oizumi Biography
- Fumika Shimizu Biography
- Hiyori Sakurada Biography, Career, Age
- Shunya Shiraishi biography, Age, Career, Early life
- Bandō Minosuke Biography, early life, Career
- Maika Yamamoto Biography
- Tokyo Ghoul: Everything you need to know
- Touka Kirishima: Everything you need to know
- Austin Tindle Biography, career, school, and place of birth
- Kunio Murai biography, age, wife, and kids